My goal over the last few years has been to show my clients that cooking and eating healthy foods, even when dealing with food allergies or sensitivities does not have to be difficult or boring; it can be an easy process and taste delicious at the same time!
The Soy, Dairy & Gluten-Free Meal Plans Are For YOU If:
- you feel like you are too busy to cook a new healthy meal each night.
- you're soy, dairy and/or gluten-free and want to find simple-to-make recipes that taste great.
- you go grocery shopping and feel totally lost as to where to start when you walk down the aisles.
- you feel like you are constantly thinking about what foods to eat next which often results in poor food choices.
- you want to incorporate more whole foods into your diet in order to shed a few pounds or maintain your current weight.
- you want to start saving time and money on grocery shopping and cooking each week.
- you are looking to minimize your exposure to unwanted toxins from conventional food.
During the next 4 weeks you will…
- save time and money while cooking simple yet delicious healthy meals
- learn better food options and how you can easily incorporate them into your every day life
- prepare delicious home-cooked meals that won't leave you feeling bloated and yucky
- stop letting poor food choices sabotage your personal health goals
- discover foods that will work with your body to eventually give you the confidence to create the life you want
- use the meal plans to achieve and start maintaining your ideal weight
What You Get:
4 Weeks of Meal Plans and Recipes - You will have your breakfast, lunch, and dinner all laid out for you on an easy to read weekly calendar with delicious, easy-to-follow recipes that are free of soy, dairy, gluten-free AND are also Paleo friendly.
A Full Snack Guide- This guide will provide you with yummy easy-to-make snack ideas and recipes to enjoy throughout the week.
A Complete Shopping List- This list will help you easily navigate through the grocery store without getting distracted by the hundreds of different food options.
A Printable Blank Meal Planner - This is a great tool for you to be able mix and match your meals or completely make a new meal plan all on your own with the many great recipes that are included.
A Meal Prepping and Shopping Guide - This guide is complete with shopping tips that will help you navigate through the grocery store to find the best quality food ingredients at the best prices and meal prepping tips that will help you to save time in the kitchen so you can spend more time doing the things that you love.
$29 (only $7.25 per week)
Get your meal plans, recipes and guides delivered immediately by email
Just in case you have any other questions, here are some answers to my FAQs...
Q: How many people can you feed with the meal plans? The meal plans were designed to feed one adult. Most dishes prepare enough food to cover 3-4 servings. The leftovers will be spread out over the week so no food is wasted. If you are cooking for 2 or more people, then you will want to double or triple your recipes accordingly and also adjust the amounts needed on the shopping list provided.
Q: I am very busy during the week and won't be able to cook every day, will the meal plans still work for me? Yes, the meal plan was created using the "cook once, eat three times” method, so you're learning to prep meals in advance in order to save time. I will give you more information about how to batch cook your food each week in the Meal Prepping and Shopping Guide.
Q: Do the meal plans contain meat? Yes, all of the main meals contain an animal protein. These meal plans can't be catered for a vegan or vegetarian lifestyle.
Q: What if I have food allergies? The meal plans are all free of soy, dairy and gluten. When buying food with labels, it is up to you to read the ingredients on each label because often times the most unsuspecting food will contain some of the top allergens. Email me with any questions you have about food allergies or any other concerns.
Q: Will the meal plans help me to lose weight? If so, how much? These plans are not specifically designed to help you lose weight as they do not involve calorie counting. But if weight is needed to be lost, most people will experience some weight loss resulting from crowding out poor food options and replacing them with clean whole foods. By doing so your body will start to naturally release toxins and fat (if needed). If you are not looking to lose weight, this plan can be used for weight maintenance. Although you do not count calories during the 4 weeks, I do provide you with links that may help you determine your calorie needs, but it is up to you to determine that and keep track of food portions. Email me with any questions you may have.
Q: What if I need support for my meal plans? Additional one-on-one coaching can be provided for extra support if needed, email me for more information.