In-Person Personal Training
I offer both 1-on-1 and partner training sessions at private gym locations in Denver or in the privacy of your home/building gym. Packages are available in 8, 12, 20 or 30 sessions. Your training program will include an in-depth personal training assessment where we will determine your new regimen which will be tailored specifically to you depending on your personal goals, your current health and lifestyle.
I help my clients understand the ‘whys’ and the ‘hows’ of performing certain exercises. I want you to have that mind body connection, not only do I want you to feel strong, but I also want you to have more energy and look your very best. Together we will focus on how weight work, cardiovascular training, and nutrition all work together to achieve your goals. It is my goal to help you build a stronger, fitter, leaner and more balanced body!
What's Included in Your Program
- Movement and postural analysis to determine if corrective exercises are needed
- Body composition assessment
- Tailored training program that suits your goals and needs
- Nutritional guidance to help your achieve personal goals
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Certified Personal Trainer
- National Academy of Sports Medicine - Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Kettlebell Level 1 & 2 Certified
You can reach me at either firstname.lastname@example.org or 917.673.3939 for more information.
Photo credit: Independent Training Spot