Curry dishes not only taste amazing but are also great for their many health benefits because they use anti-inflammatory ingredient blends such as turmeric, cinnamon, cloves and ginger. When you eat a diet of whole natural food that helps to fight inflammation rather than food that causes inflammation such as processed packaged foods with ingredients you can't pronounce, you are not only helping your body to feel better by relieving joint pain and preventing disease, but you are also making it easier for your body to lose those extra pounds that just wont go away. So next time you get a hankering for something spicy, run to the store and pick up some wings and whip up this easy-to-make curry spice chicken drumstick dish! Your taste buds will not be disappointed!
Curry Spice Drumsticks
- 2 packs of organic chicken drumsticks (about 8-10)
- 2 Tbsps organic cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp curry spice
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp garlic
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash drumsticks and pat dry. Set aside on a plate for seasoning.
2. Sprinkle drumsticks evenly with the above spices, add more or less cayenne to alter the spice factor.
3. Heat coconut oil in skillet over medium/high heat.
4. Place each drumstick skin side down in the pan for 5 minutes, then flip over for an additional 3 minutes. Finally flip back over to the skin side and cover for roughly 15 minutes or until cooked all the way through.
Disclaimer: We earn a small commission if you use the highlighted links to purchase the products mentioned in this post. We recommend only products that we would use in our own home or that we would recommend for our clients. Your purchases help to support our blogging activities such as creating yummy recipes to share with you and also helps us to bring even more helpful nutrition and training information to you on a weekly basis. Thank you for your continued support and for helping us continue what we LOVE to do!